Wednesday, January 23, 2013

oh hey there.

     I've always wanted to start a blog, but my fear of publishing my awful writing skills scares me away. I know my thoughts seem jumbled when I try to convey them in an organized fashion. Sorry in advance. If anything maybe this will improve my lack of writing skills. My last few {...er maybe 10} attempts at blogging went completely awry and I would get fed up and delete the entire thing.  I just want to keep track of all of the memorable things that go on in my life. I'm only 18, but I feel like things that happened in earlier times are starting to fade away. This will be my way of tracking my experiences, and hopefully making a friend or two along the way. I want to post things such as my youtube covers {http://youtube.com/mariaheiden1}, experiences, and maybe a makeup review or tutorial or two. I'm always looking for a new creative outlet. I'm excited to start this journey of blogging and hopefully some of my friends will join because I feel as though I am talking {typing} to a brick wall. More posts to come! Thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment